710 Mini Atomizer 710 OIL by SmokeTower
710 Mini Atomizer
The new 710Mini Atomizer! Twist off atomizer for easy load and use! You can take off the mouth piece and use the 710M-Atomizer as a pipe attachment! All in one!
Works with any of our products, including the original 710Pen LCD battery! Everything is interchangeable!
Things you should remember to get the most out of the atomizer.
- Prevent overheating the coils by running the atomizer dry. It is very easy to burn out the coils.
- Avoid using anything metal to place your oil or solid. The coils can easily be damaged or bent by just by applying too much pressure.
- If the atomizer has too much drag, clear the clog. Good air flow will prevent the coils from overheating.
- Always turn the pen is off before putting in your pocket, purse, bag, etc. Anything can press the button. It only takes a few seconds to burn the coil.
- Keep in mind, the heating element is very fragile and if you handle it with care, it should last 400 hits or more.
WARNING: Please do NOT over tighten any of the parts. This will twist the internal wires and snap. This is a common problem with first time users. Also, please do NOT apply any sort of pressure on the coils (heating elements). These coils are NOT meant to be moved or touched. If you poke at it, it will most likely snap. It is NOT like springs, if you move it, it will not return back to it's original position.
Also, pressing the button for more than a few seconds when the atomizer/cartridge is dry (without oil) will ultimately damage the coil. We test each piece before it is shipped to our customers so we do NOT replace atomizers or cartridges. If you damage the new cartridge you will have to purchase the cartridge or atomizer warranty + shipping. This warranty only applies to clean unused cartridges.
We DO NOT warranty used atomizers as it is meant to be changed. The life span of each atomizer depends on how frequently and carefully it is used.